Photo Diary: An Afternoon On London Southbank

by - 20:09

My current project at uni is to research into Lambeth Bridge and the surrounding area so today I decided to head up to London before my afternoon lecture and take a few shots starting at Westminster Bridge and ending at the Imperial War Museum (it was also the perfect excuse to try out my new camera - eee!).
I really love the classical aspects of London architecture and infrastructure as well as the cultivated gardens and established trees that help to soften the sometimes harsh atmosphere of a city. Below are a few of my favourite images from my afternoon of being an amateur photographer:






Just a quick update today as I've got plenty of uni work that I should be getting on with but I'll be writing a more substantial post on a new recipe I'll be trying out on Monday!

Stay inspired!

You May Also Like

0 comments