My Current Jams

by - 18:30

 

If you were hoping to find a post that was going to be about my homemade fruit preserves that I'm loving at the moment, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. This post is about a different type of 'jam': namely one that makes you want to sing/dance/bop along and that makes you feel good and/or sassy.

Some of these tracks are not all that recent but they are all current loves of mine and it's the playlist that I'm always shuffling through whether I'm on my way to uni or just want some music to listen to whilst at home. I think it is safe to say that my music taste varies wildly and I am pretty much open to everything. Sometimes I enjoy listening to more classical and musically intricate songs whilst other times I just want to listen to 'trash' music purely because it's easy to listen to and it's usually about simple, enjoyable things.

I've created this playlist on Spotify so you can follow it here if you're interested or just check out the songs individually as I've linked them to their Youtube video (not that I am suggesting that you should download the audio from said videos...but I promise not to tell if you do)

1 | Elastic Heart - Sia
2 | Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
3 | Feeling Myself - Nicki Minaj & Beyonce
4 | Listen To The Man - George Ezra
5 | L.A.Love - Fergie
6 | 7/11 - Beyonce
7 | Green Eyes - Wavves
8 | Breathe - Blu Cantrell & Sean Paul
9 | Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Remix) - Lilly Wood and the Pricks
10 | Boyfriend - Best Coast
11 | Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
12 | Far Side of the Moon - Tinashe

And a few more that aren't on Spotify:
13 | Jealous - Nick Jonas
14 | Style - Taylor Swift
15 | Your Love - Willow Smith

Some of these are ones that I've rediscovered recently and are reminding me of good times, others are making me want to make more good times! I always host a summer party in my garden every year with all my friends and one of my favourite parts of the prep is creating the ultimate party playlist that will get everyone feeling their best. This particular playlist is more for my own indulgence but if you were looking for some new music maybe it will give you some ideas!

I'm swamped with uni work at the moment as I have an interim crit tomorrow so these tunes will be blared as I plough through it. I did also get my first 2:1 in my design work and a first in my essay so that's giving me some motivation too. (yay me!)

Stay inspired, 









You May Also Like

0 comments