S/S Homeware Favourites

by - 18:31

It's hard to believe but this blog has now been going for over half a year, whaaaa? Who knew I could have so much to say! I'm glad I've managed to get something posted every week since September last year and since one of my first posts featured my favourite Autumn/Winter Homeware Favourites I decided to update this with my Spring/Summer version.

Sometimes all it takes is a pop of colour or a change of soft furnishings to adapt an interior to the current season and these few bits are intended to do just that.


IKEA Floral Bedding | Mason Jar Glass | Sainsburys San Miguel Recycled Carafe | Urban Outfitters Lace Cut Clock | Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Home Candle  | Next Penrose Jug | Heal's Bee Mug | George at Asda 'Sun Rays Happy Days' Sign | Sainsburys Crochet Cushion | Sainsburys Lemon Print Jug | Urban Outfitters Daisy Chain Lights | Sainsburys Mini Cake Dome Laura Ashley Hummingbird Cushion | Starbucks Pink Ceramic Travel Mug | Urban Outfitters Terrarium | 


A couple of these items are ones that I've had my eye on for a while (those Mason Jar Glasses would be amazing for everything from smoothies to ice lattes) and I'd really love to have a proper terrarium when I get my own place. As usual, homeware pieces for the seasons mainly draw inspiration from nature and the world around us so it's no surprise to see the usual floral and fruity patterns on everything from cushions to cups. 

This Bank Holiday weekend has been extra special as it's mainly given us a lot of sunshine and clear blue skies here in the UK! It almost feels like proper summer and I'm torn between getting on with the uni work that's looming over me (when is it not?) and soaking up some Vitamin D on my decking or whilst out with the pooches. 

I hope you've all enjoyed your Easter weekend and are feeling the positive effects of the beautiful sunshine we've had for it!

Stay inspired,

You May Also Like

0 comments