Autumn Series: A/W Wishlist

by - 13:00

I would say that I can't believe how quickly Autumn has come around again but I actually can: I love this time of year and seeing the colours change from green to different shades of brown, gold and orange makes me so happy. Although I know I won't look forward to the dark mornings and nights, I do enjoy wrapping up warm against the cold and I feel like A/W clothes can be so much more interesting than those you'd wear in summer #layering! 

Alongside that, it's inevitable that I'll be spending more nights in so it's nice to have a few key homeware items to help to make those cold, dark nights a little more cosy and welcoming. So, without further waffling from me, here are my key picks for this year's A/W season:

FASHION 
(turn to the left...turn to the right)
H&M Grey Gloves | Boohoo Black Knitted Dress | River Island Aviator Jacket ASOS Thigh High Boots | ASOS Embroidered Bag  Bershka Checkered Mini Skirt | Missguided Faux Fur Coat | New Look Embroidered Jeans | New Look Bobble Hat

I'm only slightly sorry for the Bowie reference, but look at all the pretty clothes that are out there right now! I am abso loving the embroidery trend - I think it's such a pretty way of making clothes look more vintage and personalised. Also, what would A/W staples be without a little faux fur? I can't actually believe I've never owned a faux fur jacket...maybe this year will be the one. And I actually already own a pair of faux-suede thigh-high boots, but this grey pair look so gorgeous too! I've found they're able to glam up any outfit, and they make me feel like a Kardashian so, you know, there's that.

LIFESTYLE
  Fox Mug | Gingerbread Village Candle | Moss Knit Blanket
Bunny Slippers | Ikea Animals | Floral Cushion

Just a few bits in my A/W Homeware wishlist! I find that animal themed things become much more popular at this time of year, especially foxes/squirrels/bears! Warm tones paired with warming candle scents help to make any room feel cosy, and when you add in a fluffy pair of slippers and a steaming hot mug of tea you basically have the perfect winter evening formula!

What's on your A/W wishlist this year? Any of the pieces that I'm after too?

Stay inspired!
post signature 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! I really want some autumnal bedding/blankets with cute forest animals on them so I'll be on the look out! I love bobble hats so much and can't wait for it to get cold enough to start wearing them again!

    Love Amber - ambambe.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Yes I love autumnal bedding - and animal print is definitely the best way to stay cosy with the cutest patterns! I've seen so many nice bobble hats this year that it will be hard to pick just one (or three :P)

      Thanks for commenting!
      Georgie xo

      Delete
  2. So in love with that missguided coat!
    Thank you for sharing.

    www.patriciastelmach.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous right?! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Georgie xo

      Delete